Skip to main content

We’re excited to spotlight one of the members of our Lucid Legend program: @Ria S   🎉 We want to highlight a few specific things that makes Ria “legendary!”

• Ria has been #1 on the leaderboard for more weeks in a row than any other user!
  • Ria is a pro at creating step-by-step directions to help users easily and quickly resolve their questions.
  • Ria is not afraid of any post! She’s answered everything from billing questions to questions in Spanish! She’s great at popping into any area of the Community to share her insights or add a comment.

Check out Ria’s badges, post responses, and stats on her profile. To receive updates on her posts, you can “Follow” her!

Spotlight Story:

What do you like best about the Lucid Legends program?

What I love most about the Lucid Legends program is the sense of community it fosters. Being part of a network of passionate users who are always willing to share insights, tips, and best practices is incredibly rewarding. The program offers exclusive resources and early access to new features, which keeps me ahead of the curve and continuously improves my skills.

How has the Lucid Legends program helped you develop professionally?

The Lucid Legends program has been instrumental in my professional growth. Through the program, I've gained deeper insights into advanced features and best practices that have enhanced my proficiency with Lucid products. The networking opportunities have connected me with industry experts, allowing me to learn from their experiences and apply new strategies to my work. This has significantly boosted my confidence and competence in using these tools to drive project success.

How have you used Lucid in your role or how has it contributed to the success of a project?

In my role, I've used Lucidchart extensively for process mapping and creating workflows. One particular project that stands out is our recent operational overhaul. By visualizing our processes in Lucidchart, we identified bottlenecks and inefficiencies that were previously overlooked. This allowed us to implement targeted improvements, ultimately enhancing our productivity and reducing turnaround times. The clear and collaborative nature of Lucidchart made it easy for the entire team to stay aligned and informed throughout the project.

What is your favorite Lucid feature and what do you like about it?

My favorite feature in Lucidchart is the real-time collaboration. This feature has transformed the way we work as a team. I love how multiple team members can simultaneously contribute to a diagram, making updates and providing feedback in real-time. This not only speeds up our workflow but also ensures that everyone is on the same page, fostering a more collaborative and efficient work environment.

Who are the Lucid Legends?

The Lucid Legends are a team of our best and brightest users who are dedicated to supporting other users to have a positive experience with our products.

You’ll see the Lucid Legends:

• Answering product questions
  • Posting their best tips and tricks
  • Earning badges and points, we showcase our top users on the leaderboard!

Learn more about the program here!

Woooohoooooo @Ria S💥 Nothing short of amazing! So glad to know and work with you!