Skip to main content

After delicensing, the user's license in Lucid Chart data should be transferred to the respective user's Google Drive. How do we achieve this?

Hi @itsupport,

Thank you for reaching out in the community. If I am understanding you correctly, you are referring to our Google Workspace Integration. I have provided more details below for additional context. 

Provision users with Google Workspace (Enterprise only)

Lucid can sync with your Google Workspace domain to automatically provision or delete users when you add or remove them from your Google Workspace administration portal. Important Note: To use Google Workspace to provision users on your Lucid account, you must install the Lucidchart app from the Google Marketplace, regardless of which product(s) you’re using. 

Sync settings

Once you set up your Google Workspace connection, you need to make sure you have correctly set the Google Workspace provisioning settings in the Lucid Admin Panel under the Google Workspace App Integration.  Once you are there, select the Sync Settings tab. You can choose to turn on auto user creation and/or deletion when users are created or removed from your Google Workspace instance.

NOTE: The documents associated with users being removed will auto transfer to ensure no data is lost with the deleted user. The documents will be transferred to the user listed in the Provisioning settings.

For more details, please view our Help Center article, Integrate Lucid with Google Workspace.

If you need assistance setting up Google Workspace, please let me know and we are happy to create a support ticket on your behalf.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!