Skip to main content

iPhone Wireframe

• 15 March 2018
  • 3 replies

How do I change the height of the iPhone wireframe?

I tried to change it via the height option here on the screen but it has no effect.

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out in the community. To adjust the size of the page go to the shape bar on the left side of the application > select settings at the bottom of the shape bar > then go to page size > select the desired page size. The screenshot above is used to customize the size of your shapes. If you select a shape click that icon above and you can adjust the width height and position of the object on the page. I hope this helps!

Hi Andrew

I am not trying to change the size of the page.

What I want to change is the size of the shape in particular the iPhone. However changing the height as shown in the screenshot I have provided in the above post does not lead to any change in the height.

Hence I am asking what else should I be doing to change the height of the phone.

Hi there

Thanks for your response and the clarification. You cannot change the height of the iPhone shapes provided in Lucidchart. They were created to simulate the actual sizes of the phones. Please feel free to submit this feature request to this form. Thanks!