Skip to main content

Community news 📰

Excel integration testing

Our product team is looking for users to test a new integration with Excel. They have created a working beta that allows data to be imported from Excel to Lucidchart and sync changes in the data, and they need your help and expert insight to make it better!

To participate in this integration test, check out this post.

Template challenge results 

One of Lucid’s workflow teams hosted its first Sprint Retrospective Board Challenge in the Lucid Community this month! You can check out all the submissions here. Three winners were selected out of all the submissions because of their creative themes and designs. 

🎉A huge congratulations to:

@cpatters : Mario Kart retro

@RMSeitz Engineering retro

@Casey Lucid-Design: Cozy coffee shop retro

Lucid Legends and community leaderboard 🏆

Our top three Lucid Legend contributors for June are @Humas1985 , @Ria S , and @Leo Barnes!

Lucid Legends is a team of our most knowledgeable users who are providing top-tier replies to posts and continuously learning about Lucid. If you are interested in learning more or joining the Lucid Legends Program, check out this post!

Our top three community contributors for June are @Craig Larson , @Michel L , and @TomCon!

These are the users who have the most replies and posts. Thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community—we appreciate your willingness to help other users and share your knowledge. 

Popular discussions ⭐️

Check out the most popular posts from this month.

Get inspired💡

Find new and inspiring ways to use Lucid from this community post:

Community challenge 🏁

We will post the challenge winners in next month's newsletter!

Share in the thread below: Which do you prefer --- Lucidspark or Lucidchart? Why?

This is a great update, thank you! Overall, I think I prefer using Lucidspark as it allows me to bring organization to my creative brainstorming sessions. But thank goodness for Universal Canvas that allows me to switch to Lucidchart when I need it!

I prefer Lucidchart as it is my go-to tool for diagramming. I use it creating detailed flowcharts, process diagrams, network diagrams, organizational charts, and other structured, visual representations of information. My favorite features are the: 

• Extensive library of shapes and templates.
  • Advanced diagramming capabilities, including layers, linking diagrams, and conditional formatting.
  • Collaboration features such as comments, version history, and real-time co-editing.