Skip to main content

Trying to import a diagram my coworker made on smart draw to lucid chart i would like to be able to edit it on lucid chart because it is my go to diagramming software i use.

Hi Hunter 

Thanks for posting in the community! Lucidchart is now supporting the import of Draw.io XML files. From the documents page you can go to Import > Draw.io and from the editor File > Import > Draw.io. Please let me know if you have further questions! 

Im trying to import from the software Smart Draw. I believe Draw.io is different.

Hi Hunter

My apologies for misreading your inquiry. We do not currently offer that feature but we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our product feedback section? This allows our team to categorize like requests and bring them to our product team.

Thanks in advance for your request! 

For any one looking for a real answer to this in SmartDraw export your figure as Visio 2013 and later then in LucidChart import as Visio file. It works pretty good from my limited use.

Thanks for the tip Tom!