Skip to main content

Hi, I made an account with my university email adress, but didn’t get asked if I’m teacher or student, after the first login. Also a lot of charts are still not avaiable, so seams as I have still the free account instead of student account.

Lucid offers free educational upgrades to students and educators! The free upgrade gives you access to the features described here, including unlimited objects and three editable documents. 

K-12

If you are a student or educator in a K-12 school and have signed up for a free Lucid account using your school-issued email address, you will be automatically upgraded to a free educational account.

Higher Ed

If you are a student or educator at a university or college and have signed up for a free Lucid account using your school issued email address, and have also chosen “Student” or “Educator” in the persona picker when setting up your account, you will be automatically upgraded to a free educational account.

If you are not automatically upgraded, please fill out this form to request your educational upgrade. Thanks, and have a great school year!

I filled the form but still did’t get my education plan

Hi @Aleksej, thanks for your comment! I can confirm that your account was upgraded to the free educational plan on October 15th, and this is running until October 15th 2026. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.