Skip to main content

My work done on the date of 01/04 to 03/04 is not saved, please help me with the issue and let me know how do I resolve the issue.

Hi @kbudhbhatti 

If your work seems to be lost, here are some steps you can take:

1. Check Your Account: Make sure you’re in the correct account. Sometimes users accidentally sign in with a different email account, which can cause issues. Please verify that you’ve explored all Lucidchart accounts associated with your email address(es).

2. Trash Check: It’s easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check your trash or recycle bin? The missing documents might be hiding there.

3. Shared Documents: If someone shared the documents with you and they’ve disappeared from your account, it’s possible that the document owner removed your access. I recommend reaching out to the person who shared it with you and asking them to re-share it.

4. Browser History: Sometimes documents can be hiding in your browser history. Take a close look at your browsing history from when you last worked on the document. 

5. Support Team: If none of the above options work, please provide the document name or URL to the support team using this form.  Submit a request – Lucid

I hope this information helps!