Where are the menu and formatting bars?

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I'm trying to use Lucidchart on my Android tablet. I couldn't find a way to select multiple objects other than selecting all so I went to their support site. There it explains how to use all of the functionality in the various toolbars. The problem is that I can't find those and other interface components. It looks like maybe they don't have any support documentation on the Android version? Is the android version stripped down with very little functionality or is there a way to access that functionality? 

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @david101 thanks for posting in the Community! Just to confirm are you trying to access Lucidchart using the mobile app for Android or are you using a browser on your tablet? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing - this will help us take a closer look! 

Note that many features that are available in the regular editor are not available in the mobile editor. For instance layers notes many shape libraries links and other advanced diagramming tools are not an option on the mobile app.

If you would prefer to share a screenshot in a private support ticket you can do so by submitting one via this form. Let me know if you have any questions! :)