Skip to main content

Hello!
I want to upload the picture of my org chart employees there´s a way to do it all at once or I have to select my employee one by one? Thnx

Hi Julia

Thanks for posting in the community! If you have auto-created your org chart from imported spreadsheet data you can do this by adding a column to your spreadsheet containing publicly hosted image URLs. Once you have added this column I'd recommend re-importing where you will be prompted to choose the column that contains these image URLs (see screenshot). 

Hope this helps!

Thank you!!

I have my images saved in my PC there´s a way to créate an URL or how do I publicly hosted image to creat it?

Hi Julia

Good question! There are many ways to publicly host image URLs including services for this specific function. However I have most commonly seen users pull these image URLs from public LinkedIn profiles or public facing company websites. 

If the images are only saved on your computer it may be easiest to just upload the images individually.

I inherited an org char that does this how do I locate the name of the spreadsheet itself to update?

Hi Michael 

Thanks for continuing this thread! You can locate the name of the data file imported to create your org chart (Google Sheets Excel or CSV) by clicking on one of the employee shapes. This will open up the employee details including the name of the dataset in Org Chart Data Panel at the right of your canvas.

HLrGCPkq4QsGQj-w0KKXGQ.png

If you don’t have access to the original dataset imported to auto-create the org chart you can export it as a CSV update the resulting exported file to include the images URLs and then re-importing the file into Lucidchart as described in Tate’s response. 

rStg-sUpI3gIqanVpHI_Kw.png

To learn more about how to manage data on your org chart please check out our Org Charts article from the Lucidchart Help Center. Hope this helps!