Skip to main content
Solved

Remove Whitespace surrounding diagram on page or move all objects in Lucidchart

• 3 August 2017
  • 3 replies

I have unintentionally ended up with a network diagram that is centered with large whitespaces on all 4 aspects.  The units gear in the lower left also shows a scale of "ft / 3in = 16 ft" which seems odd or possibly part of problem since is a virtual not a physical layout. 

I can select and lock all of the objects but then I'm unable to move them.  Selecting all and doing Alight --> left stacks objects in left center so it's possible I have margin set that I don't understand.  Screen shot of upper left quadrant below.

Q:  How to remove whitespace or re-align all to upper left without dragging each object?

Thank you.

Hey there! Thanks for posting on the Community. Additional editor space is added once parts of your diagram are extended beyond the designated page size (indicated by the thick dashed lines on your canvas). You can fit your document onto one page by clicking the Fit to page within Document Settings (File > Document settings) button as shown below:

You should also be able to use ctrl/cmd+A to select all objects on your canvas and be able to move your diagram as a whole. I hope this helps!

That solved it thanks for your help!

Just what I was looking for.  Many thanks!