Skip to main content

Hello! I have an Org Chart that is extremely large - 200+ employees and roughly 8.5inches x 192inches that I am looking to export. I want to save it digitally but have no idea which way would be best. Any help would be great!

Hey Jacob! Below are some resources that I think will help you export your document:

Please let me know if you have any questions after reviewing! 

Hey Megan

I appreciate the info but I was more looking for which would be best for this not how to do it. I want to keep my org chart clean and all together in one document so I was thinking a PDF with multiple pages may be best - but that's where I was looking for advice.

I have an orgchart that is rather massive as well.  What I would like to have shown is if a person has reports under them and they are collapsed how can the number of direct reports be shown on the export.  Is it even possible?  

Hi Mark 

Thanks for continuing this thread! Unfortunately it’s currently not possible to have the number of direct reports displayed on an exported org chart file. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a workaround I recommend adding an additional field to your org chart shapes that displays the number of direct reports. To go over the details of how to do that please review our Org Charts article from the Lucidchart Help Center. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.