Skip to main content

I Used The Lucid Plugin in Chat GPT, when it generates any chart and you would like to edit the chart, the link leads you to a chart with only blocks, without pointers or lines, please help and let me know if I can give the instructuons to lucid directly to generate the flowchart of my SOP instead of using the plugin of Chatgpt

Hi @Modather, thank you for posting in the community!  As a first step, I would recommend reading through this community post which has some troubleshooting steps for using the ChatGPT Plugin. 

For your second question, we just released a new beta where you can generate a diagram using Lucid’s Collaborative AI based on text description! For more information on how to access this, please check out the ‘Generate a diagram’ section of our Transform productivity and innovation with Collaborative AI article from the Lucid Help Center. 

I hope this helps! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions :) 

I Used The Lucid Plugin in Chat GPT, when it generates any chart and you would like to edit the chart, the link leads you to a chart with only blocks, without pointers or lines, please help and let me know if I can give the instructuons to lucid directly to generate the flowchart of my SOP instead of using the plugin of Chatgpt

Do you enjoy the usage of plugin?