Skip to main content

Good afternoon!
Please fix the bug with the visibility of layers in the document - every time I open a document, some layers are hidden and makes it tedious to view, because every time I have to manually include the missing ones.

There are 20 layers in the document, at least 14 of which become invisible when reopened

Hi @Zabrell, thanks for letting us know and apologies for the trouble. To clarify, do you experience this issue in all document or just one? If you are experiencing it in a specific document, could you try opening this document in an incognito browser to test if the issue persists? Thanks for your help and patience! 

Hi @Zabrell, thanks for letting us know and apologies for the trouble. To clarify, do you experience this issue in all document or just one? If you are experiencing it in a specific document, could you try opening this document in an incognito browser to test if the issue persists? Thanks for your help and patience! 

Checked - similar, as if you have a limit on the number of visible layers at the same time
Check for yourself - I left all layers visible

Hi @Zabrell, thank you for your reply and additional information!

Due to our own policies and your privacy, I’ve deleted the URL from your comment above, but was able to take a look at the layers in your document. Could you please try turning on the visibility for each layer, and then selecting the “Sync visibility” button? 

If you have hidden layers in the document, click Sync visibility to set the starting view of the document. This ensures that anytime a collaborator joins the document, they start by seeing only layers that are made visible. If Sync visibility appears grayed out, your document is already synced to the current view.

For more information, please review this help center article.

that helped, thank you very much!