Skip to main content

We have a Lucid Chart link on our Jira tickets. I can easily add my drawing to the ticket.

But the image is static and does not reflect changes. Is there a way to have edits show on the image in the Jira ticket. 

This would be very useful.

Hi Jim! Thanks for posting in the community. If you hover over the chart on your Jira ticket you'll see Refresh Edit and Delete buttons in the bottom right corner. Please select the refresh button to update the diagram to its latest version. If you make changes to the diagram directly through Lucidchart the image will not auto-update -- you will need to use the refresh button. Feel free to continue this thread if you have questions!

can a Jira User Story be created from a Lucid Chart Process flow?

Hi Maria thanks for continuing this thread! Please note that currently the Jira integration that allows for creation of new issues is only supported in Lucidspark not Lucidchart. The Lucidchart integration with Jira detailed here includes a different ability to attach your Lucidchart documents as an image to your Jira issues and is also what Jim's question above refers to. 

If you're interested in this other integration you can learn more about how to create Jira issues from your Lucidspark boards in this Integrate Lucidspark with Jira article from the Lucidspark Help Center. Additionally you might find it useful to convert existing Lucidchart documents such as your process flow into a Lucidspark board - more details on how to do that in this Import from and Export to Lucidspark article. 

Please take a look and let me know if you have any specific questions about using this integration! 

Hi @Maria Elena S! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!