Skip to main content

Interactive chart

• 26 February 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi there

I need to create a seating map for each floor of my work place to include a note detailing what equipment each person has at their desk.  This will be passed to my boss once completed but will she need Lucid Chart in order to view the map?  Will it not open anywhere else for her to click each seat on the map to see what devices they have at their desks?

Thanks

Ayse

Hi Ayse

Thanks for posting in the community. Once you create the seating map you have a couple of options. You can share it with your boss via Lucidchart (which would require her to have an account to interact with it) or you can export it as a PDF or in another file format that can be shared with her however you would like. If you have included the notes about each person's equipment as comments these will not be visible upon export. Notes in the comments can be preserved by sharing within Lucidchart or by opening all of the comments in presentation mode and taking a screenshot. If you are interested in embedding your notes into your Lucidchart document in another format (not in comments) you can learn more about doing so in this article. Hope this helps!