Skip to main content

After logging in to my account it says I have no access to my documents. I cannot find any of my charts.

Hey Pallavi thanks for the post. Happy to help!

Please check out the steps below that often recover lost work:

• Check Your Account: **NOTE: This is the most common reason users not able to locate their work**
    The document(s) may still be there. Have you double checked that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. We suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucidchart accounts that might be under your email address(es).

• Check Your Trash: 
    It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Please check that the documents aren’t in your trash. You can access your trash at the bottom of your folder manager found on the documents page. 

• Check Ownership: 
    If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We recommend reaching out to the document owner to have them re-share it with you. 

• Check Browser History: 
    Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it.

If these steps don't recover your work please let me know so that I can take a closer look!

I checked all of thees everything seems ok but there is no any documents .

Hi Nasrin! I'm seeing the account you are writing in from was created just today. Is there a chance your documents are in an account you created previously?

If you're unable to locate your account or documents please reply below (or contact us here since this is a public forum) with the document's exact title or the URL. We may be able to locate the document that way. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I have my presentation in 25 minutes and I am not able to find my saved document. The name is APL. Could you please help me. 

Hi Hubab

Thanks for continuing this thread! I am going to move this conversation to a ticket to troubleshoot further. For others experiencing this issue please fill out this Support form.

Thanks!

Hi

I have the same issue and none of the above advices helped! I need my diagrams Tomorrow!

but when I try to access it it says "request access". When I request I receive the request to the same account. I'm pretty sure I used single sign on to login but I also reset my password for the email but documents just dissappeared.

Please help!

Hi Stepan 

Thanks for posting in the community! I have removed the link to your document for privacy reasons and moved this conversation to a ticket so we can assist you in troubleshooting. For others experiencing this issue please fill out this Support form.

Thanks!

Same issue for me. It seems like my account was erased entirely and made as if it is brand new.

Hey there

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Since this deal with your account I have moved your question to a ticket so our Support Team can take a closer look. 

For others experiencing this issue please fill out this Support form. Cheers!