Skip to main content

Hi  I was wondering how I could reshape and move multiple items in Lucid at the same time?  I recently copied an Org Chart over from a previous document and it pasted way far off to the right and slightly smaller than it was before.

Hi Jude

If you want to resize and move content on a page you can use Control + A or Command + A to select all of the content on the page then you can drag the object to a new desired location and resize it to your desired size using the white boxes in the corner.

Also if you don't want to select every single shape on the page but still want to resize multiple shapes simply click and hold on an empty part of the canvas and then drag your mouse over your shapes to highlight the shapes you want to move and resize.  Anything within the box will be highlighted.

I hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be more than happy to help.

Brendan - I have a messy visio import that came in huge (like 42in x 35 in or something like that) and need to resize multiple objects on a page to get it down to a normal page size. The page includes fonts but when i do that the font sizes remain the original size. i want each font size to reduce proportionately to what they are from the original and not reduce them to all one size. I have some headers some text etc. and i would prefer not selecting each individually. There doesn't seem to be a 'reduce font' option that just lowers font size--I have to select a specific size that applies to the group. So I need to move things around shrink the objects and reduce the fonts in the fewest number of operations possible.  What do you recommend?

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for posting in the community! To resize your text all at once simply select all text/shapes containing text then use the +/- font size toggles to change the size incrementally or choose a font size from the dropdown menu to automatically resize all text to that size. Hope this helps!