Skip to main content

Hello trying to embed a lucidchart in a DevOps wiki... any ideas?

Hi Shaula

Thanks for reaching out for assistance in the Community!

To embed a Lucidchart document in a wiki I would recommend that you follow the steps detailed in the following help article: Embed your document in a web page

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi! Updating this thread with exciting news - we've recently launched Lucid for Developers a community space dedicated to supporting and connecting our users working with the Lucid API and our most technical features.

iP6uBK_8kfDhs0CnQd-ejA.gif

In this section the developers actually building Lucid’s APIs will be available to answer your most technical questions just like this one. Furthermore here we plan to announce new endpoints tools and guides to help you have the best possible experience developing on Lucid’s APIs. You can browse existing posts, connect with other users with similar questions/goals, and ask questions of your own by creating a new post or leaving a comment. Thank you and we're excited to hear from you!

Hi @Shaula Z! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!