Skip to main content

Hi, 

I have a curly question. 

My Lucid account and license was created under my corporate account and I use o365 to login. At some point my o365 account was enabled on a client’s environment to work on their documents. 
For some reason, my account is now permanently pointing to my Client’s team. This means all charts I create are accessible via my client’s team environment. 

I need my team allocation to point back to my own company as I will be using Lucid to complete work for other clients now. I cannot do this currently as those charts come under commercial confidence. 

My questions are: 

1- How can I be removed from my client’s team?

2- When I am removed from their team, will we lose the charts that were created on their environment? I have transferred ownership of the drawings to someone in their team. 

I have a similar question, but the other way around: one of our consultants already has a lucid account pointing to some other environment, and now I can’t seem to invite him to our Lucid environment to give him access to our documents… 

Hmmm :)

Hi @Demi Agraz & @Matthias C,

Thank you both for reaching out in the Lucid Community!

I am happy to be a resource to you and take a closer look at this issue. To protect your privacy we will generate a support ticket, for each of you, and collect additional information.

We will be in contact with you soon. Thank you! 😊