Skip to main content

I am the administrator for Lucid within my company. I have a leader leaving and I need to grant owner permissions to an existing user. I have not bee successful in adding that person. They need to keep their current permissions which is a level up from the folder I need to grant permissions to. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi Tracy thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! Can you please clarify what you're needing to grant owner permissions for?

If you're referring to a Team Folder anyone with edit & share access to the Team Folder has the highest-level of permissions for that folder. For more information you can review the Team Folder Ownership section of our Team Folders Help Center article and please let me know below if you have any questions or concerns!

If you're referring to admin permissions on the Lucid account as a Team Admin you can assign admin permissions to any user on your organization's Lucid Enterprise account as described in our Assigning Admin Roles article