Skip to main content

Future of Lucidchart for Confluence Data Center

• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Folk

My IT department is telling me we need to move away from Lucidchart for Confluence since we have an on-prem Data Center installation of Confluence and Lucidchart no longer supports that so we must port all our existing Lucid diagrams to Gliffy. Can you confirm if this is the case or will we be able to continue to have the Lucidchart plugin for our Data Center Confluence instance going forward?

Thanks - Rick

Hi Rick thanks for posting. We ceased support for our Confluence OnPrem plugin on Jan 6 2021- please see the Lucidchart OnPrem Sunsetting FAQs for more information on this. I also moved your post to a Support ticket so we can provide some more specific advice on what this means and your options moving forward. 

Hi Emma

Thanks for getting back to me so according  to the sunsetting FAQs we would need to use a Cloud solution going forward. Unfortunately we don't have the option of using the Cloud solution as we work on a disconnected secure network. So it does appear that we need to have a plan to move all our LucidChart diagrams to Gliffy. 

Thanks - Rick