Skip to main content

I am a new lucidapp user; a collaborator has shared with me a project that I believe is still on the lucidapp.eu domain. They have done so via an email invite.

When I click on the invite link (sent from Lucidchart <sharing@app.lucid.co>), it redirects me to https://lucidapp.eu/users/login. However, I am unable to make an account on the EU domain because whenever I navigate to lucidchart/spark/scale, I get redirected to the .com domain.

I was wondering if there was any way around this? Either being able to create an .EU account so I can accept the invite or by following an alternative .com invite link.

Thanks

Hi @EddieL, thanks for your post!

lucidapp.eu is the domain of our Legacy EU Data Center, which is a separate instance of our products from lucid.app. There is no line of communication between the two, which also means that lucid.app users cannot collaborate on lucidapp.eu documents and vice versa. It is also not possible to create an account yourself on lucidapp.eu. For more information on this, please read through the Legacy Lucid EU Data Center article in our Help Center. 

The best path forward would be for your collaborator to create a Lucidspark version of their Lucidchart document (File > Export > Lucidspark, see this article) and then share this with a Guest Collaborator link (see this article) with you, which will allow you to collaborate without logging in. 

Hope this helps!

Hi @EddieL, thanks for your post!

lucidapp.eu is the domain of our Legacy EU Data Center, which is a separate instance of our products from lucid.app. There is no line of communication between the two, which also means that lucid.app users cannot collaborate on lucidapp.eu documents and vice versa. It is also not possible to create an account yourself on lucidapp.eu. For more information on this, please read through the Legacy Lucid EU Data Center article in our Help Center. 

The best path forward would be for your collaborator to create a Lucidspark version of their Lucidchart document (File > Export > Lucidspark, see this article) and then share this with a Guest Collaborator link (see this article) with you, which will allow you to collaborate without logging in. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks Eric, I’ll let them know!