Skip to main content

Supported system fields for Jira integrations in Lucidspark

• 16 December 2023
  • 6 replies

In this post, we will go through the Jira system fields that are available for Lucid Cards in Lucidspark across the different Jira integrations. This includes Jira Cloud, Jira Data Center, and Jira Server. Also included is the Dynamic Table for Jira functionality. For details on these integrations, check out our Integrate Lucid Cards with Jira help center article. If you are an admin and are hoping to set up the Jira Cloud, Jira Data Center, or Jira Server integration for your account, refer to our For admins: configure Lucid Cards for Jira article.

Note: If you’re interested in the available Jira custom fields available for Lucid Cards in Lucidspark, refer to our Supported custom fields for Jira integrations in Lucidspark post.

Dynamic Table for Jira supports a limited number of generic field types listed for other Jira integrations below, those are:

• Assignee
  • Epic Link
  • Estimate
  • Issue Type
  • Priority
  • Project
  • Reporter
  • Sprint
  • Status
  • Team

Note: Dynamic Table for Jira doesn’t support any custom fields.

Check out the table below for a complete list of Jira system fields available in Lucidspark (outside of Dynamic Tables, which are already covered above).

Jira system fields

Note: The fields in the following table will be available in Lucidspark for Jira Cloud, Jira Data Center, and Jira Server, unless otherwise specified.

Field Name create read edit
Description lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Summary lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Project (Jira Data Center and Server) lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png
Issue Type lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png
Priority lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Resolution lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png
Affect Version/s lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png
Fix Version/s lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Component/s lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png
Labels lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Environment lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Assignee lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Reporter lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Due Date lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png
Status lc-help_center-no-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png lc-help_center-yes-50x50_2x__1_.png

Comments

Badge

I am struggling to get the sprint to show on a jira card. Even though this is selected under my custom fields? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @lizellewakeford

Could you please try to share a screenshot of card details before and after ticking the Sprint field? There is a very high chance that Custom fields appear on card details with different names while the settings still apply.

Hope this helps!

Badge

thanks for replying 

This is what it looks like before 

and this is after 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @lizellewakeford,

You can access card details by clicking on the little pencil when selecting the card, as such:

Please share a screenshot of those before and after selecting Sprint. Card details look like this, depending on the settings selected previously:

Badge

oh!!! I can see that on there yes - but is there no ways to see it on the actual card as a field? 
We used miro before and I was used to (and therefore expecting I guess) that it reflects on the card when I view it and not just as an attribute that I can only see when I click on the details!
Thanks for your helps so far!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @lizellewakeford,

Indeed, the Sprint field will appear on card details but not on the card itself. 

As this isn’t currently supported in Lucid and we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products, please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439

Let us know if you have any further questions!