Skip to main content
Solved

Set standard zoom and view when reopening or sharing Lucidchart document

Every time I share or publish my document and another party views my document the document opens in random zoom settings and my page is never aligned. I don't know if there is a setting that will lock my view option or always align my page? Please help, this is very frustrating and feel like it makes my work look sloppy. 

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @JamieSchryvers,

It is possible to reset your zoom level using the zoom options at the bottom right of your canvas, as shown here: 

Let me know if this helps!

Badge +1

Each page of my document has been reset, but it still occurs. Zoom resets to 75% when I reset it, but when I go out and back into the document, it never changes. 

Badge +1

Resetting the zoom did not fix the issue. The issue still happens after I reset the zoom. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @JamieSchryvers,

Thank you for following up! In this case, if you would like your collaborator to see a specific view, check the box next to "Link to current view" when creating a shareable link for a document. You might need to open the document with this share link every time to navigate to this view.

If you are interested in a setting where some documents or pages always zoom to content on page load, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!