Skip to main content

Is there an XLS or CSV template that can help build Account Maps if we don't have a Salesforce instance?

Hi Alison thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Our automatic Salesforce account map builder imports directly from your Salesforce instance so unfortunately it is not possible to upload a separate CSV. However we have many great account map templates that you can use without the Salesforce integration and you're able to use the Salesforce Account Map shape freely according to your needs with performing an import too. Two example templates include "Local account map"

and "Account map with table."

You're able to enter your own custom data and edit according to your needs. To find these and all other account map templates I recommend searching our Template Gallery for "Account map" by navigating to your Lucid home page > New > Lucidchart > Create from Template.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

hi @micah b101.  We use the "lead" object heavily at my company.  My administrator hooked it up where we can bring in Leads but it does not use the same shape as contact.  Is there a way to add a picture of the person to that shape or create a custom shape that uses data from "leads?"  thanks!

Hi @ryan.leventhal thanks for following up with question. I'm going to move your question to a support ticket so that we can take a closer look. Please keep an eye out for an email from our support team and someone will reach out to you shortly to assist. Thank you!