Skip to main content

For some reason every document (old or new) has portions missing and distorts any content. Example below includes an old chart that is now distorted and portions are missing. I don't have any layers on my document so it’s not a layers issue. 

Any new document looks like the one below with blank spaces.

Trying to add a text box causes it to look messed up (see below):

I’m not sure if its a new feature that I somehow cant figure out how to get rid of.

Hi @Atalia2096 

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community!

It seems WebGL might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by selecting View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. For help with disabling WebGL, please see this Community post.

If disabling WebGL does not resolve your issue: 

• Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? 
  • Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? 

Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, I’m happy to help!