Skip to main content
Solved

Incognito Window

• 28 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello

I recently submitted a support ticket and they asked me to open Lucid in an incognito window. I don't know what that is or how to open one. Can someone help?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Clifford

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! An Incognito Window is a private browser that allows you to sign into Lucid without any outside interference. It is a way for us to determine what may be causing the error you are seeing. 

In order to open an Incognito Window in Chrome click File > New Incognito Window or use the the keyboard shortcut listed beside it.

It is worth noting that most browsers have a version of an Incognito Window even if it isn't called that. For example Firefox has a feature called Firefox Private Window that serves the same function and opens in a similar manner. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Badge +1

Works fine in EDGE Incognito Window

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @TGRC

Thank you for your post! If your issue is no longer occurring with an incognito window, this means that it was likely caused by cookie or browser extension interference. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies in a regular browsing session and try again? If the issue persists, I recommend disabling your extensions one by one until you determine which extension is causing the issue.

Please let me know if neither of these help!