Question

Using Visual Activities with students

• 15 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

How can I turn off the "View Results" in a Visual Activity so my students can't copy each other?

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @cindysclass, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Unfortunately, hiding the results from a visual activity isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products.

Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!