Skip to main content

Where can I go for direct, quick examples/videos to use the platform quickly? The training videos are very frustrating. Need quick tips and examples that really mean something! 

And BYW, let users really give you feedback, verses the drop down options you give at the end of this survey. Feels like you don’t care at all what feedback we send you. If so, great...but tell us and don’t waste our time. 

You were recommended to me from a start up. I’m trying to learn your app, but I’d love some guidance. My goal is to set up a team to be able to present visually vs. verbally or written. Please get back to me asap. Thank you.

You definitely need to change the restrictive dropdowns!

Hi annmarie100, thanks for posting. I’m sorry to hear of your experience so far and we’re happy to provide some direction as you familiarize yourself with Lucid’s products.

For more targeted information, you might want to take a look through through the Lucid Help Centre to look up specific functionality and features. I recommend our Lucid Basics articles as a great starting point to help you create documents and familiarize yourself with the Lucidchart and Lucidspark editors.   

A few more options you might like to explore are:

• Lucid Training Labs: beginning to advanced training in our products through videos and exercise
  • The Feature Find option in Lucidchart (under the Help menu). This is great way to quickly orientate yourself and find specific features right from within the Lucidchart editor. 
  • Lucidspark and Lucidchart Template Galleries: to learn by creating your own documents from our example templates

Regarding feedback, I recommend the Product Feedback section of this community as the best place to submit any feedback you might have. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted the idea yet, create one of your own and include as much detail as possible as described in this post: Feedback and Feature Requests | Community . We’re committed to continually improving our products and we truly value your feedback!

I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any further questions. 

@annmarie100 Thank you for your feedback! 

I’d love to know more about what videos/resources you’ve engaged with that haven’t been helpful. I’d love to make sure you get the resource we need (but I also want to make sure I don’t send you back to the same resources you’re frustrated with!).

I’d also love to know more about the survey you experienced as well!

In general, most of our users have really positive feedback about our diagramming and whiteboarding learning pathways that you can find here. And we have open feedback for each course that we review almost every week!

Our Getting Started with Lucidchart and Lucidspark videos also tend to get positive feedback, so I’m hopeful these aren’t the examples you’re speaking of! But if they are, please be honest so we can improve them. :) 

Let me know and I’ll take your feedback to our learning design team and make sure we get you resources that will work for you!