Skip to main content
Solved

Shape options don't update document

• 10 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi. I’m using Firefox (version 127.0.2) and when using the shape options the screen is not updated when changing values.

To reproduce:

• create a new diagram
  • add a box
  • select the box
  • open Shape Options
  • click the arrows for up/down in any field

The drawing changes, but the value in the dialog is not updated until closed and opened. Can this this fixed?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @ChrisW, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English). Let me know if the issue persists!

Badge +1

Hi Amelia, thanks for the reply. Today I got a pop-up in some models that Lucid has a new version, that seems to fix it for some diagrams. I have one (probably more, but found this one) where the problem keeps persisting, unregardless of the session, but it has to be Firefox. I can share the model with you, please DM me for that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @ChrisW, I’m glad to hear that a recent updates seems to have resolved this issue in a few of your documents! Were you able to try using a private/incognito window or a different browser with the documents where this issue is persisting?

I’m happy to take a closer look at your document, can you please send a temporary Support PIN for the document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Badge +1

Hi. I did sent you a support pin via DM.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for sending that PIN, @ChrisW! I was able to adjust the shape and immediately saw the updates in real time. I would recommend opening your document in Google Chrome or another browser to see if the issue persists, as this may be caused by browser interference. Will you let me know if the issue persists in other browsers?