Question

Printed version of org chart very small due to size of staff

Badge +1

I have one manager who has a long list of employees and it is skewing my printing and being able to read it.  Is there a way to curve his employee list over the bottom of the page and below the other managers and their employees?

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi there, Thanks for posting in the community! In order to print a more readable Org Chart it's helpful to ensure your Org Chart fits on one page tile in Lucidchart. As seen in the image below these larger dotted lines indicate a split between pages.

In this case four page tiles are shown. Each of these tiles represents an 8.5x11 inch piece of paper. The more of these page tiles your diagram spans the smaller it will appear when printed. If you're able to fit the Org Chart on one page it will appear much larger and more visible. It may be helpful to change the overall layout of your chart using the 'Layout' tool in the Org Chart menu.

This may get you a bit closer to the goal you described above. If this does not help your Org Chart to print more visibly please review our Exporting and Printing article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any additional questions about how to set your up document for successful printing!

Badge +1

I don’t see any of those lines on mine?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello, 

Thank you for your follow up! 

You can find the tiling feature within your document settings. Please visit this community post which you will find helpful. This will cover how to set up page tiles and tips around printing large documents. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.