Skip to main content
how and where can i paste code flowchart from chat gpt in to lucidchart?

thanks

Tony

Hey Tony

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Lucid currently does not have a native ChatGPT integration and we do not have a formal way of importing ChatGPT code. However if this code is in UML or CSV format it's possible you could import your flowchart to Lucidchart that way. 

I hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions! Cheers 🍻

With the addition of plugins will a lucid chart plugin be available? I can see "Show Me" and it does a decent job but since my company is paying for lucid i'd like the option of creation of a lucid chart diagram to be done by chatgpt

Hi Bruce thanks for continuing this thread! We currently do not have plugins available.

We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience posted in the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, other users can upvote it and add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post.

Hi @Tony P! Have you seen our recently released Lucid GPT feature? Check it out here: https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/18974741074708-Create-AI-generated-diagrams-using-the-Lucid-GPT

In addition, I am on the product team here at Lucid and am actively investigating some features that may further help your use case. If you’d be interested in meeting with me to discuss, I’d love to learn from you! Let me know if you’re up for it and we can send more info to the email associated with your account. Thanks!

Lucid GPT is great