Solved

Org Chart not appearing when collaborator accesses Lucidchart docs

• 1 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

When another user logs in, all of the work in org charts gets erased. I cannot even see the original work on the revision history.

How do I get help from a live person? I am tired of reading articles. I want to speak on the phone or zoom with a product support person.

icon

Best answer by Abby S 1 June 2024, 21:13

View original

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for contacting Lucid Support and I am sorry for the trouble you are having with your org chart and would be happy to help you.

Can you provide me some more information about what happened with sharing the document/when another user accessed the document that changed what you were seeing. 

Please also try opening the document in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by starting a fresh cookie session and disabling your extensions, which can help with saving.

If you can see your work from the docs list, but it’s gone once you open your document, then check out this Community post--the work may be on a different page.

Once again, I am so sorry for the trouble you’re having with Lucidchart. Thank you for your help and patience.