Skip to main content

I have a detailed process flow file from (Bizagi) saved as a .(dot)bpm. that was converted from a Visio diagram. I no longer have the Visio file but still have there BPM files. How can I import them into Lucidchart?  I looked here about creating a bpmn file but It just take me back to my folder.

Unlike many BPMN software options Lucidchart is truly easy to use. Create a free account then start dragging shapes on the canvas and resizing them—it’s that easy??

Hi Philip! Unfortunately we can't import a .bpm file but we can import Visio files. I believe you should be able to export your files from Bizagi as Visio files and then be able to import them into Lucidchart. If you take a look at this article it goes through how you can do this.

If you’re willing to share more info and request BPM import, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience posted in the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, other users can upvote it and add details of their own. For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post.

As for your other question yes! It's that easy. We're glad that you are enjoying it! If you need some guidance here is a great article for getting started in Lucidchart. Hope this helps!