Solved

How can I hide note icons?

• 14 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Notes are great but the icons become very obtrusive when one scales out. See example below:

How can I make those note icons disappear?

icon

Best answer by Phillip W 14 October 2022, 15:34

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey there 👋

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Happy to report that hiding notes is a function available in Lucidchart 🎉 If you click on View > Show Notes that is where you can find this functionality. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers🍻

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

It would be hugely helpful if the option to hide notes (and comments!) was sticky with the document as a preference. I most frequently use my drawings without notes and comments. When I open the drawing I find I have to hide the comment and note bubbles every single time. This is irritating.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @alanmimms -- thanks for posting! This is great feedback and context. Would you mind to post this idea in the Product Feedback channel? This is will ensure your idea gets in front of our Dev Team for their consideration. 

Thanks again for posting and the great feedback!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

One further comment. Because the checkbox in the View menu for these two items is not programmable as an ACTION on an object, I can’t make my drawings have a simple way to hide this extraneous stuff. It would be very helpful if this View menu item could be controlled as an ACTION for something like a button or checkbox object in my drawing.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey @alanmimms -- thanks for posting and I love this idea! Would you mind posting this in our Product Feedback channel? This is the best place to post to ensure your idea gets in front of our Dev Team for their consideration. 

Thanks again for this great idea!