Solved

Hatching Patterns in Lucid

• 25 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I am looking for a hatching fill pattern to use in a drawing and I'm not sure where in Lucid they are located?

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 12 February 2024, 07:30

View original

Comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Keval

Thanks for posting in the Community!

At this time there isn't a native way to add a pattern fill to a shape however I would recommend that you take a look at this workaround which will allow you to achieve a similar result.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Badge +1

the link is boken

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @gypais,  thanks for flagging that! You can find the thread linked in Coumba’s thread below:

Hope that helps! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions :)

Badge +1

Not a great solution, why is it so complicated to integrate hatching, most software does it without difficulty.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @gypais, thank you for following up and sharing that feedback. Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products.

If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within the linked Idea post

That post has been converted to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, you and other users can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: Feedback and Feature Requests | Community

We appreciate your willingness to provide your requests and feedback in the Lucid community!