Skip to main content

The file menu is not visible/available on the documents I’m working on - I can not export.

Hi @Rujeanne 

Is it from Web like shown below is not visible for you?

Can you share a snap shot if possible.

Regards

Hi @Humas1985 ,

Here is a screen shot of what I see.
I accessed Lucidchart from Teams.

Hi @Rujeanne 

Thanks for sharing and it is surprising to see.

Would like to differ this to our super helper's team to advise more.

CC - @Addie / @Leianne C  - Could you please advise on this.

Hi @Rujeanne and thanks @Humas1985 for your help on this! 

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to access the File menu in Lucidchart from Microsoft Teams. If you are trying to access export functionality, you will need to open the document directly in Lucid. 

However, please feel free to share your request for this in our Product Feedback space of this community to raise this with our development team. 

I apologize for any inconveniences this causes. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you.

I want to clone an existing chart and save it with a new name and modify it.

I am using LucidChart in Teams and have no file menu.

Is it not possible to do this basic thing or is there a workaround?

Thanks

I don’t understand what is meant by ‘ If you are trying to access export functionality, you will need to open the document directly in Lucid.’

Does that mean it is not possible to clone a chart and save it with a new name?

Hi @SeekingHelpPlease 

The Microsoft Teams integration for Lucidchart doesn't provide a direct option to clone and rename a chart within the Teams interface. To perform this action, you'll need to open the chart in the full Lucidchart web application.

Regards

Yes, I finally got that answer after discussing it with Copilot!

What I was really trying to do was import my Visio diagram and the web version allowed me to do that. 

Thanks for your quick response.