Skip to main content

Hi there

Our team was trying to display the processes of our client to their website. Following this guide we are able to display their document to their website's frontend using the embed code instructions. However since the document have multiple pages in it they are all visible and can be seen by any visitors of the page.

Our target is to just display one single page of the document to their website. Apparently looking back to your guide there's no instructions on how to display a single page using your embed code feature. 

Is there a way to just display a single page on a document using your embed code feature? Hope you can help us on this concern. Any help on this matter is very much appreciated. 

Regards

Hi Yoonet 

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately it's not currently possible to embed just a single page of a multi-page document although you can do this with the Publish feature (select 'Single Page' instead of 'Full Document' from the drop-down menu on the Publish tab).

If the ability to embed a single page is a feature you would like to see please feel free to submit the idea to our product development team using this feature request form. As a workaround in the meantime you could import the single page you want to embed into a separate document. (Open a new blank document select View (in the top menu bar)>Import Page and select the document/page you wish to embed).

I got stuck with a similar issue. In my case it is okay to embed the full document. I just want to change the default page to index 2. But it seems like the embed code doesn't accept the starting page id as an argument. With PDF you loose all the richness of the embedded diagram.

Is there any workaround for this?

Hi Suparn

Thanks for continuing this thread! It looks like we have responded to your question here.

I would like to push this topic again.

The initial request is from years ago and I would expect that such a feature would have been implemented by now. The competitors have this feature and I do not understand why Lucidchart does not have it in the backlog or implemented by now. You can find plenty of similar requests in the community here and on the internet so I think it is really a feature that many people would like to see. For me personally this feature is a major shortcoming and major reason to not use Lucidchart. I have some diagrams with 20+ pages and I do not want to maintain copies for all of these pages.

Hey Maximilian

Thank you for posting and letting us hear your voice and feedback concerning this idea! We have logged your request and I look forward to seeing your ideas in Lucidchart! 

Thanks again for taking the time to post--Cheers! 🍻