Skip to main content

I work on our Talent Acquisition team and am currently reworking our Confluence space. We utilize the Lucidchart macro for Confluence to display org charts for our R&D org. I'd like to recreate that for every department in the organization and have it live on Confluence as a resource. The potential hurdle is how manual the updating process would be. Unless we could link it somehow to Workday where the team chart would auto update with promotions role changes terminations etc. Is this possible?

Hi Brooks thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help!

Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

However if you're able to export your employee data from Workday in a spreadsheet form (Google Sheets, CSV, or Excel) you can use the Refresh Data or Replace Data functionalities available within the Org Chart tool to dynamically update your org chart that way which will then automatically push to Confluence. While it's not a completely automated solution it would at least allow you more easily reflect those changes to your team. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this!

Incredibly helpful. Thank you Micah!

Hi Brooks I'm glad to hear that this helped! Please let me know if I can do anything else to support your work. 

Hi my team just started a new subscription to lucidchart and we have a need for Workday integration.

Do you know if any progress been made on developing it?

Hey @Reisner, J -- thanks for posting! At this time, we do not have a Workday integration, however, we would love for you to post this in our Product Feedback channel and get this request in front of our Dev Team for their consideration. 

Thanks again for your idea and feedback! 

Thanks Phillip! Will do.