Skip to main content
Question

ChatGPT custom endpoint failed to get response

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello!

My company’s has a custom ChatGPT endpoint.  When I try to connect, Lucid is sending the authorization as:

Bearer <API key>

But we’re expecting a custom key (starting with another term instead of “Bearer”). 

Is there a way to change the authorization to a custom key?

Hi @Bradley, thanks for posting in the community! Can you clarify whether you are using AI Prompt Flow or the ChatGPT extension

Hi @Addie , I’m using AI Prompt Flow.

Hi @Bradley, this is Richard from Technical Support here at Lucid. Thank you for your question! Unfortunately, at this time, Lucid's system doesn't support customizing this header during the setup process for our AI Prompt Flow Lucidchart extension. 

As a workaround, you might consider implementing a script on your end that can modify the incoming authorization header to suit your company’s custom endpoint's requirements. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Your feedback is important to us, and I've shared your concerns directly with our Product team for future consideration.

Regarding your idea for a custom endpoint option, we encourage you to engage with our Product Feedback Community space. Please first search the Product Feedback section (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if your idea has already been submitted. If you find a similar idea, feel free to add your details and upvote it, as this helps us consolidate and understand the popularity of specific requests. If your idea hasn’t been suggested yet, please create a new post including details about your use case and what you’d like to see. This allows other users with similar needs to discover and support your idea.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: Feedback and Feature Requests | Community.