Skip to main content

Hi, I’ve got a board with a bunch of ADO linked cards that has been working great but today when I’ve logged into Lucid to try and edit the cards the edit fields are all greyed out.  I can open the cards in ADO from Lucid and make the updates in ADO which do sync back but I can’t seem to make any edits in Lucid directly.  It was all working find last week.  I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Microsoft account but the problem persists.  Any idea’s what the problem might be? 

I am wondering if there is any new updates to the same old issue (details on card are disabled). Without this feature, the tool remains ineffective. 

Also, when we import, can we import children if we select parent? For example, select a feature and all user stories will be added as well?

Thanks!

This is a great idea! +1

Parent epic > feature >  story relationships would be amazing. Combine that with timeline integration and it would make our backlog planning so much easier.  

I have the same issue.

Hi @Shaima Radwan Thank you for the reply! I have converted your post into a ticket so our support team can help you further!

Hi @KE_VH  and @Chetana S

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also moved this to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post:

I am still having this problem as well. I would welcome either a support ticket or details on a fix that I can action.

Hi @CAS Thank you for the reply! I have converted your post into a ticket so our support team can help you further!

FYI to the many who have been having issues with this: Migrate to the new Azure DevOps integration with Lucid Cards | Community    The new ADO integration works again as of today 9/30.