Skip to main content

Hello,

I imported a .csv file containing staffing information and selected the option to generate separate org charts by a field (department).  The result was over 20 different org charts, which is fine and expected.  However, I had to apply the conditional formatting, shape styles, and employee fields to each page separately.

Is there a way to apply conditional formatting rules, org chart shape styles, and org chart employee fields (selecting the fields and arranging the order) to every page at once?  What if I set it up ahead of time, can those be applied when I import the data?  

Thanks in advance!

Hi @BadBatzMan, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! To select a default fill color, font, text size, and/or text color, make sure that no shape is selected on your document and set your preferences in the editor menu towards the top of the editor. When new shapes are moved onto your document, they will use those default settings.

Please note, the Org Chart shape may behave differently, as well as Org Charts generated from an imported file.

Additionally, you can also create Master Page to then apply to all of your pages by default if there are specific things that you want to add to each new page automatically. 

If you are looking for additional functionality, you can post new ideas in our Product Feedback forum and these ideas will be shared with our Product Development team for consideration. Before sharing your idea, please explore our community to find existing suggestions. Upvote or comment to voice your support, as all feedback is channeled through our community.

For details on how feedback submissions are collected and considered, check out this Community post (in English).

Great, thanks! I think the Master Page is the best option for now.

@BadBatzMan, no problem! I’m glad to hear that information was helpful for you. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 Jumping in here to share about Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!