Solved

Altering timeline in Project Scope

• 3 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

No doubt a simple fix - but I’m struggling! As part of short course the Lucid Project Charter Template has been shared enabling us to populate with our own data. However, despite following the instructions for adjusting the timeline to represent my project, it reverts back to the default timeline, thus completely unrelated to my project. Any advice here would be very welcome!!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 5 December 2023, 01:56

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @MJ Trip, thank you for posting in the community! Can you please share the title of the short course you are working through and a screenshot of the Lucid Project Charter Template that you are editing?

To confirm, are the edits reverting when you refresh the page or do they revert right after you make the changes? If possible, please also share a brief description of the changes that you made to the timeline. This will help me take a closer look at the issue on my end. 

Thanks in advance for your help. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Badge +2

Thanks @Leianne C 

As requested

I’ve tried to alter the timeline dates, I can enter them but they don’t present on the timeline..

Thanks in advance!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @MJ Trip, thanks for sharing that information! I was able to locate the template you are working on but unfortunately wasn’t able to reproduce the issue you’ve described.

The dates should appear on the document at the same time as when you edit the start and finish dates in the ‘Advanced Options’. Can you please confirm if nothing happens when you try to adjust these fields in your copy of the template?

If you haven’t already, could you please try opening your document in a private or incognito window and try edit the dates there? For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post.

Please let me know if you see any improvements after trying that step, or if you have any questions!

Badge +2

Ah thank you @Leianne C  - I should have logged out, walked away and came back - it has worked thankfully!!

Thanks for your help :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks for the update, @MJ Trip! So glad to hear that it’s working as expected now 🙌 Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!