Skip to main content

Not all the features show up for people. who have to use dark theme d/t neuro divergent difference. really not good at all 

Therefore are forced to use not dark theme which can cause seizure to increase symtoms of brain injury 

Hi Laura thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share feedback surrounding the user interface of our products and why dark mode would be an impactful option for you. I've logged this request for review by our development team which utilizes feedback like this when prioritizing improvements to our products. If you'd like to share additional context or information please feel free to do so in this thread or our feature request form

Thanks for your request and apologies for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Hi Laura! We have a new space to collect your thoughts and feedback as we work to improve the accessibility of our product. If you have experiences or ideas please feel free to share on this post!