Skip to main content
Solved

Wrapping the text in the MINDMAP

• 15 July 2024
  • 4 replies

When I am creating the mindmap need to wrap the text that I am writing on the subtopic1.. Please help me how to do it. 

Comments

Badge +1

For the above request upon researching the community, I found that we can wrap the test using

shift + enter

Please also help me how can Format the text like Bulleting the contents. 

When I apply the bulleting, it is only applying the fisrt line but not for all. How can I do it for all lines in the text(b,c as well)

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@skallam to create a new line that is apart of the bulleted list, you can use command + enter on mac or control + enter on linux/pc. 

In terms of using an alphabetical list, that is unfortunately not currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then add details of their own.

Badge +1

@gwingate Thanks you for the response. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@skallam of course, happy to help!