Skip to main content

All my work done on a Lucid document is lost. I'm unable to view my work even in the revision history. Is there anyway I can recover?

Hi Chandra

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Can you try opening the document in a Chrome Incognito browsing session? This often improves performance by starting a fresh cookie session and disabling your extensions. It is also worth noting that saving issues are often related to an unstable internet connection. You may want to look at your internet connection to confirm that this is not a factor. You can see these steps in our Troubleshooting: Lost documents or work article from the help center.

If you can see your work from the docs list but it’s gone once you open your document then check out this Community post (in English)!

If you have not yet lost the work and your Lucidchart document continuously shows "saving" it is important that you do not close your document refresh your browser or restart your computer until your work is saved. To proceed with your work you can copy the content of your document to another Lucidchart document.

If the issue persists please let me know so I can turn your post into a ticket and provide you more assistance!

Thank you for your help and patience.

I lost all of the work our students did on 5 different newspapers.  They were all saved and available last school year but are now gone.  I contacted their support team and got no helpful answers.  I've called and can't get anyone on the phone- even for sales.  I really think we are going to need to switch products because this is unbelievably frustrating.

Hi Ann 

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community.

We have also received your support ticket and have escalated your issue internally for further investigation. Someone will follow up with you soon with more details. To preserve the privacy and security of your account we will continue to communicate via your support ticket/email. We apologize for any challenges this may have caused. We appreciate your support and patience as you are a valued customer.

Thank you! 

If you’d like to see how the Lucid for Education learning suite is used in classrooms check out these examples.