Skip to main content

I would like to have a floorplan that is linked to a google sheet so that when I update a room occupant in the sheet it automatically updates on the floorplan. Could anyone point me in the right direction? 

Hi @NPL, thanks for posting in the community! To clarify, could you tell us more about what you’d like to see updated in the floorplan when you add new data to the google sheet?

A few resources you may find helpful to review: 

Let us know if you have questions, and we’d be happy to continue to support your work!

Hi Addie. Thanks for replying. I do have an enterprise license and have used data linking successfully with org charts. Works great. 

I would like to have a set of offices with shapes that include elements from a linked sheet like name, department. The idea is that if I update the office location on the sheet, the name and department would update in the correct location on the floor plan. Not sure if this is possible 

Hi @NPL, thanks for sharing a bit more of your vision with us! Unfortunately, linking data that updates other data pieces automatically or that shifts or adjusts shapes on your board is not currently possible. I can certainly see how this automation would be useful to help ease your workflow. If you’d like to share your feature idea with us, we’d love to hear your feedback in the product feedback area of the community. Here, you can upvote your favorite feature ideas and our product and development team considers the top voted ideas! Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience.