Skip to main content

Hi I am uploading new fonts in Lucid Chart and when I selected Uploaded fonts they are not displaying. I have also tried to rename the font and upload and they are still not showing in the list although Lucid notes successful upload. 

Hi Kristin

Thank you for posting in the community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Work with Text article from the Lucid Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality.

There are a few specific things worth noting when working with custom fonts:

• You can import TTC TTF or OTF files as custom fonts and any other font file type will not be supported.

• Please try the steps font upload steps again in a Google Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

If the issue persists could you please submit a support ticket with a screenshot of the issue so we could take a closer look by emailing support@lucidchart.com? Hope this helps!

I'm trying to upload my brand's fonts to no avail. I've tried both OTF and TTF formats and had success and failure with both.

I've also tried several different fonts that I've purchased over the years and I've managed to upload some but not others and I can't figure out why (I've bought most through the same type foundry and some work and others don't).

I'll open up a support issue but since this is the first thread that comes up for help I decided to document any resolution here as well.

Hi @spencer h thanks for continuing this thread! I saw that you opened a support ticket about this and responded to you directly there. We will update this thread with any information that is found from the troubleshooting. 

For any other users experiencing a similar issue we recommend submitting a support ticket via this form or by email the address shared in Liz's comment above. We will be happy to assist with troubleshooting any issues. Thank you!