Skip to main content

Recently when I upload a PDF onto a new document there is a large PDF Description box at the bottom of the PDF covering up a large portion of the image. How do I remove this box so I can see the full image?

Hi Robert thanks for your comment in our community! I apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Could you try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session? This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions. Is the page that you are trying to export a Master Page? If so it will be omitted from the downloaded version of your document and you will need to convert it into a page before exporting. To do this left-click on your Master Page tab and select "Convert to Page".

If none of these tips help would you mind sending me a screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups that appear when you attempt to export so I can take a closer look at the issue?

Hi Whittney thanks for getting back to me. The issue I'm having is not with a PDF export but importing a PDF onto the page. I've attached a screenshot below you can see that at the bottom of the image there is a large PDF symbol and the title of the document I imported which covers up some of the image. I'm looking to remove that and just show the PDF contents. That bar appears with any PDF I try to import (I am importing by dragging and dropping the PDF from file explorer into Lucid)

Hi Robert thanks for that clarification. Unfortunately this is currently how our links appear when you drag and drop them on the document. If you don't want the bar to appear, I would recommend uploading the PDF file as an “Image” instead. Then use the action button to link the PDF to the image. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.