Solved

Unlicensed users are unable to export a document as a PNG

• 11 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We have our users in two groups, edit (licensed users) and view (unlicensed users). View users are limited to comment only on our diagrams, and until recently were able to export diagrams from Lucid as a PNG or PDF. Since the interface changes, our view users are unable to export the diagrams. The option is still available, however when they click export > PNG or PDF, nothing happens. The export page does not pop up.

icon

Best answer by Flavia D 12 June 2024, 13:46

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Max R

Thanks for your post! Limited-access users should be able to export documents, as outlined in this Help Center article. If exporting is not working for your limited-access users, then this is likely an account-specific issue. Since looking into this will require us to gather private information (e.g., the email address address of the affected users), I have converted your post into a support ticket so we can take a closer look at your account.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Good afternoon,

I just learned that we have resolved a few exporting issues that were brought to our attention, and that may resolve the issue you are experiencing. I hope this helps!